Welcome new year!
January was a delightfully quiet start to the new year. Elias is traveling a bit more and the kids are getting back into the rhythm of things. I continue to take on patients with hospice and I have been attending bee school in preparation for the arrival of our hive in April. I'm really enjoying it and Rose is busy thinking of names for the queen bee. I joined a few friends for dinner in the city and "Funny Girl" on Broadway. I'm really grateful for good friends. Sisterhood has meant so much to me in recent years. 

One of my favorite Roseisms from this month after she kept trying to burp at the dinner table.
Mom: Rose, cut it out.
Smith: It's like she's just trying to be inappropriate.
Rose: No! I'm OUTappropriate!
We've enjoyed a very mild winter with pizza nights for friends and family.
The kids are getting (a little) more fun to play games with.
Little Joy Joy is an absolute delight. She is quick to serve others, diligent about getting her chores done and excited about life. She's become quite the fashionista. She's often cutting up old clothes to to pin them up and turn them into new styles.
Summer is now in the Young Women's program at church and she is loving it.
The girls are quick to spoil me and Elias.
They love making us breakfast in bed and even made a spa for us one night.
We've had some parenting ups and down but we're committed and all continue to try our best.
Our tradition of "Fun Friday" continues as we go to the library every Friday evening and get as many books as we want. We usually come home with 50-70 books.
Elias continues to give his all to the ward.
He held a great ice skating night with the Wilton Ward and had a great breakfast with the primary.
Love you all,
Brittany et al.




















No comments:
Post a Comment