Dear friend,
What a beautiful way to wrap up the year! We kicked off December with a trip to McDonalds to celebrate Grandpa Boyd's birthday.
We then celebrated our friends' 40th birthdays with an epic 80s murder mystery dinner party. They went all out and Elias and I were asked to come as Chuck Norris and Martina Navratilova so we tried our best and had a blast.
The kids worked so hard for seven weeks trying to earn the opportunity to buy their siblings Christmas presents. This year instead of extra chores or acts of kindness, we invited them to learn more of Christ by writing essays about different scriptures. They all wrote over a dozen essays and I hope they learned more about their savior. They certainly felt more excited to give their siblings gifts after they worked so hard for each one.
The month was filled with the usual festivities. Joy had an awesome class Christmas program,
Joy, Summer and I attended the Nutcracker ballet,
I was in charge of the DEI bulletin board at school,
I was over yet another Ward Christmas party,
we went caroling with the primary kids,
Smith and Summer performed in the school choir concert,
and I made my first wreath and we baked dozens of loaves of bread and gave them to friends and neighbors.
Christmas weekend was one party after another. We hosted our annual Christmas recital and sing-along. 



We spent Christmas Eve at the Francias' for their Feast of Seven Fishes.
We were thrilled to have Kevin and Jeannie join us for Christmas.
We were thrilled to have Kevin and Jeannie join us for Christmas.
The kids were so thoughtful in their purchases that watching them exchange gifts was a real highlight.
The morning after Christmas we woke up early and headed down to Atlanta to party with the Christensens.
We then headed to DC for a gorgeous afternoon on the mall visiting the Botanic Gardens, Natural History Museum and Nana & Grandpa Peter's new condo.
We have been so blessed this year and are so grateful to have the gospel of Jesus Christ in our lives.



























































No comments:
Post a Comment