March 2022

 Dear friend, 

March was a delightful month at home.  

We enjoyed some nice weather, hosted a few dinner parties, and loved a visit from Gram.  

I continue to enjoy teaching yoga to Summer and her friends.  This week we talked about grit and the power of "yet".  We started with a fun dance.  
Each month E and I try to do a 2-on-1 with each of the kids.  We chat about life and answer any questions.  Gram snapped a few sweet pics.  
I loved getting to speak with all the kids' teachers at Parent Teacher Conferences.  I thought this writing sample of Summer's was sweet.  
A major highlight of the month was going to DC for a quick weekend trip.  Corie is serving as Stake Primary president and she thew a blow-your-mind activity to get everyone pumped about the DC temple open house.  It was truly amazing, and though we missed E, we loved our cousin time and celebrating Nana's birthday.  
Love you all, 
Brittany et al. 

No comments: