Dear friend,
One Saturday Elias was at a stake activity with the big kids so the younger girls and I went and enjoyed the day with Jennifer Wilcox at her farm. She is such a great friend. 
We held our second annual "Pies and Poetry Night". All of the kids performed poetry, scriptures or quotes. I even performed "Two Little Boys" with Joy and made my first lemon meringue pie.
I fell asleep for a few minutes on the couch and Rose provided me with her first series of selfies.
There were over 400 within minutes.
Joy and Rose really enjoy doing Elias' hair on Saturday mornings.
Needless to say, some styles are better than others.
Elias was released as bishop this month after about five years of service. It has been such an honor to support him in his dedicated service to the Lord and the Darien Ward. I'm so proud of him. About six days later he was asked to serve as an early morning seminary teacher. Life moves on.
Smith did a beautiful job when he performed in the Darien Night of Jazz.
I'm trying to document spiritual moments more and I had a unique moment this month.
Rose has been loving her birthday present of a dog decal.
It's pretty much the same as getting her a dog, right?
I hosted the Hindley Heritage Night for the 4th year in a row.
We had a great turn out and I think everyone had fun.
The month concluded as I jumped on the train to spend a day with my mom for her birthday. I'm so grateful to have her as my mom. Her loving example and support has helped me as a woman, in my marriage, as a mother and as a disciple. I love you Mom!
Love you,
Brittany et al.
No comments:
Post a Comment