Hope you don't mind me sneaking up and being nosy. Tee hee. Just wanted to make sure that you noticed E's lovely picture now on his parents website too! It must be a favorite, or I mean your favorite.
and what a begining it has been
I know you guys have a much more exciting life than you lead on with this blog. Come on now, isn't there a job in San Francisco for you guys?
Why didn't you tell us you were pregnant? Grandpa seems to think so. Also, what happened to the blog? It began and then it ended all in the same day!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hope you don't mind me sneaking up and being nosy. Tee hee. Just wanted to make sure that you noticed E's lovely picture now on his parents website too! It must be a favorite, or I mean your favorite.
and what a begining it has been
I know you guys have a much more exciting life than you lead on with this blog. Come on now, isn't there a job in San Francisco for you guys?
Why didn't you tell us you were pregnant? Grandpa seems to think so. Also, what happened to the blog? It began and then it ended all in the same day!
Post a Comment