Dear friend,
This is the fifth year in a row that we went up to Gram and Grandpa's for Labor Day weekend. I'm sad that it will be our last one with them. It's been a great tradition and we'll miss having them so close.
Boyd and Smith were asked to draw a picture of them with their family. This is what they both produced. Smith drew himself on a swing. He said it was a Tober and his family was nearby. Boyd said he wanted to chart it instead of draw it. He thought he was pretty funny. 
I randomly found this on the floor one day.
We continue to try to clean up our neighborhood. I'm shocked how dirty it gets.
The hardest part of the month was when Joy spent four nights at the hospital with a kidney infection. We are so thrilled she is okay. Elias and I tag-teamed and stayed with her the whole time. She enjoyed a lot of screen time and popsicles.
Unfortunately she had to miss our long-awaited lantern night.
Boyd has really improved at soccer and often scores a goal so that has been exciting for the whole family.
The rest of the month was filled with a lot of fun family moments at home and in the neighborhood. I love these kiddos and we live a great area.
Brittany et al.

No comments:
Post a Comment